We’re happy to announce a number of fixes and improvements in the Snap Kit 1.1 SDK! Here's what you can look forward to:
- Now users can share personalized stickers with their friends with Friendmoji! Note that this doesn’t provide access to any external friend networks, including Snapchat.
- A new view in the Bitmoji sticker picker to make it easier for users to grant access to their Bitmoji avatar if they had not done so at initial login.
- A faster way to preview Bitmoji stickers by adding an image object in addition to the Bitmoji URL to the selection callback.
- A new API to check users’ Bitmoji permissions, which may be used to understand error messages when fetching an avatar fails.
- Removed a dependency on Protobuf, which reduces the size of the iOS binary.
- Improved Bitmoji Sticker search recommendations. This means more relevant (and fun!) stickers show up on most queries.
- New completion handler when launching Snapchat in Creative Kit.
- Removed x86 libraries and no longer import Apache common libraries.